May 31 – September 4*
The Lodge operates on a Monday – Saturday schedule with most guests staying the full five-nights. With so much to do and see, our five-night option is highly recommended.
Our rates are all-inclusive and based on double occupancy. All-inclusive means transportation from Homer, daily personalized guide service, private cozy cabin, gourmet meals, relaxing sauna, hot tub, and so much more.
Items that are an additional expense include special charters such as brown bear viewing and halibut fishing, staff gratuities (typically 10-15%), sales tax, and if applicable, local bed tax.
A 50% single supplement applies to solo travelers.
Exclusive Stay InformationExclusive Stay — Reserve entire Lodge property, customized to your needs. Please inquire for more information.
*Post season September rates available for retreats, special events, and workshops. Shoulder season retreats offer a scaled back, discounted version of our all-inclusive stay. Inquire for details. Special non-profit rates available.
|LENGTH OF STAY||PRICE||ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES|
|5 Nights||$6,000 per person||Arrival 11:00 AM on Monday
Departure 10:00 AM Saturday
|4 Nights||$5,700 per person||Arrival 11:00 AM on Monday
Departure 10:00 AM Friday
|3 Nights||$4,700 per person||Arrival 11:00 AM on Monday
Departure 10:00 AM Thursday
|2 Nights||$3,700 per person||Arrival 1:30 PM on Thursday
Departure 10:00 AM Saturday
AGE 13 & OLDER: Full Price
AGE 12 YEARS OLD & UNDER: 2/3 Price
Accepting Bookings for 2022 and Beyond
Lodge staff meet guests at Ramp #2 at the Homer Boat Harbor. Monday arrivals meet at 10:30am and mid-week arrivals at 1:30pm. It's approximately a half-hour scenic boat ride to the Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge. Guest departures leave the Lodge at 10am.
With our short season, remote location, and intimate size, cancellations significantly affect us. Because of this, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
DEPOSITS and CANCELLATION POLICY
- A 50% deposit by personal or electronic check, wire transfer, or credit/debit card is required to confirm your reservation. There is a 3% fee for credit card payments.
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Reservations made less than 60 days prior to arrival must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Cancel 90+ days prior to arrival a refund will be given less a 3% cancellation fee (of deposit) plus $100 reservations charge, or
- Cancel 90+ days prior to arrival, guests can roll their reservation to later in the season (pending availability), to a friend or family member, or to the following year plus $100 reservations charge.
- No refunds or rollovers are given for cancellations less than 90 days.
- We cannot assume financial responsibility for any cancellations.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance.
* To review our 2022 Cancellation Policy, please inquire.
“Bottom line - it is worth it. If you can spend the whole week, I recommend it, as there is so much to do and see. The McBride family and their amazing staff are unparalleled.”Meg Sauve